Due to the importance of these medications, an information service is provided by the pharmacy in order for you to get the most of your medications.
The service requires a 15 to 30 minute appointment within a private room in the pharmacy. The topics the pharmacy will cover includes:
- Why the medication is prescribed and the reason behind this.
- How this medication works in the body.
- How to take the medication.
- Expected benefits and side effects.
- Other things that you can do to help benefit you.
- Information to take home.
- When to see your doctor or pharmacist.
If you are currently on this medication/have had a change of medication, change your dose or just want to enquire, call the pharmacy to make an appointment to get this service.